Hair Loss Treatment In Auckland
Hair loss and thinning hair affects your appearance and can also impact your confidence and mental health such as anxiety, low self-esteem, embarrassment, loss of identity and effects on relationships.
Many factors can result in hair loss such as:
- Ageing, resulting in slower regenerative growth
- Lifestyle choices
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Hair styling and hair care products
- Alopecia Areata which is a disease that develops when the body’s immune system attacks hair follicles (what holds the hair in place), causing hair loss
- Androgenetic Alopecia which is a common form of hair loss in both men and women. In men, it is also known as male pattern baldness, and in women, it is also known as female pattern hair loss.
- Health conditions
These can cause hair loss as our body is unable to replenish the hair cells necessary for healthy hair growth. Fortunately, stem cell research has made it possible for things like hair loss and damaged hair to be revitalised.
Men and women experiencing hair loss can be treated at BEAUTILASE in Auckland using the Calecim Advanced Hair System. This is one of the best treatments for hair developed using proprietary technology that is derived from the Mesenchymal Stem Cells, extracted from the Umbilical Cord Lining (the richest source of stem cells in the body). Mesenchymal Cells can help promote fuller looking hair:
- Supporting normal hair follicle cycle
- Promote hair growth that is denser, thicker and fuller looking hair
- Conditioning skin for a healthy-looking scalp
So, if you’re looking for hair growth treatment in Auckland, reach out to us at BEAUTILASE to book your first appointment.
Symptoms Of Hair Loss
Hair loss can be a result of many different factors and can present itself in various ways. It may start suddenly or develop over time, and can affect not just your scalp, but your entire body. If you are concerned about hair loss, it is important to be aware of the symptoms so that you can get help as soon as possible. This will lessen the chance of the problem getting worse.
Symptoms of hair loss may include:
Thinning on top of your head that increases gradually
This type of hair loss is the most common type of hair loss, especially for people who are experiencing hair loss because of ageing. For men, hair loss usually starts to occur as the hairline on the forehead starts receding. On the other hand, women have a broadening of their scalp. For women, a receding hairline is also fairly common.
Patchy or circular bald spots
For most people, hair loss occurs in a pattern. This pattern is usually circular bald spots on the scalp, eyebrows, and beard. Before the hair falls out, you experience itchiness and pain.
Sudden loosening of hair
Your hair can loosen up because of sudden emotional or physical shock. You may experience handfuls of hair strands falling out as you comb, wash your hair or just after tugging. This type of hair loss is usually temporary and causes your hair to thin overall.
Full body hair loss
Patches of scaling spreading across the scalp
This kind of hair loss is a sign of ringworm. Hair loss of this kind is coupled with swelling, redness, broken hair and sometimes, oozing.
Calecim Hair Loss Treatment
Our hair loss specialist will carry out a consultation prior to the treatment to address your concerns, advise on the right treatment plan and what is involved. The total amount of time for one in-clinic treatment will be between 30-45 minutes,
- Before the treatment, your hair needs to freshly washed and clean with no product. No hair colouring 2-weeks prior to the treatment and during as chemical could hinder progress.
- We will disinfect your scalp using Chlorhexidine then apply 2.5ml of Calecim Advanced Hair System and needle into the scalp with 0.5mm – 1mm long microneedles.
- A further application of an additional 1.5ml Calecim Advanced Hair System will be gently rubbed into the scalp.
- We will then use LED Light Therapy for 15 minutes.
- You will take home the remaining 1ml of Calecim Advanced Hair System to be applied periodically over the next day.
- Do not wash your hair following the treatment for at least 24 hours and optimally 48 hours.
The number of treatments will depend on the stage of hair loss as per the Norwood scale below showing male and female pattern hair loss:
Hair loss clinical grading scale: Stage 1 is considered normal, Stage 2 indicates mild. Stages 3 and 4 indicate moderate-to-severe hair loss.
Stages 1-2 (less severe cases), you may see regrowth as early as 2-4 weeks of beginning treatment. Recommended treatments are 6 in total once a week. Followed by 1 treatment per month for 3-months.
Stages 3-5 (moderate to severe), you may see regrowth as early as 4-6 months of beginning treatment. Recommended treatments are 12 in total once a week. Followed by 1 treatment per month for 3-months.
Stages 6 and 7 are not treatable.
Results with Hair Revitalisation by Calecim®
Calecim® Hair Revitalisation was developed using a proprietary technology derived from the mesenchymal stem cells of the umbilical cord lining, the richest source of stem cells in the body.
Mesenchymal stem cell proteins are able to help promote fuller looking hair by:
- Supporting normal hair follicle cycle
- Promoting denser, thicker and fuller looking hair
- Conditioning skin for a healthy-looking scalp
The Calecim Advanced Hair System Treatment
The Calecim Advanced Hair System to treat hair loss is available at BEAUTILASE in Auckland to help you treat your issues with the right treatments. Our hair specialists will ensure that you are provided with the attention and care you deserve. Our clinic offers a plethora of services as well, such as fat reduction, Laser Hair Removal and pigmentation treatments.
For further information about our services or to find out which treatment is most suitable for you, call us today at 02 1169 4975 or fill in an online enquiry form at to schedule a free consultation today.
Note: Some hair issues can be a result of serious medical concerns which require medical attention. We at Beautalise will advise you to get checked by a doctor in case you have an underlying medical condition or more complex problem.
- Prolongs anagen phase (Active hair stage) and reduces hair loss
- Inducing cell growth
- Stimulates hair follicle development
- improve the quality the follicle surface cell
- Increase the blood flow during the anagen stage to the follicles.
- Stimulates the signalling pathways that mange the hair cycle
- Tissue is generated during the development of the hair follicles
- The proteins in Calecim®️ Hair Regrowth Advanced Hair system helps to speed up the growth factors
Hair loss clinical grading scale. Stage 1 is considered normal, stage 2 indicates mild. Stages 3, 4 indicate moderate-to-severe hair loss.
Stages 1-2 (less severe cases), you may see regrowth as early as 2-4 weeks of beginning treatment. Recommended treatments 6 once a week
Stages 3-4 (moderate to severe), you may see regrowth as early as 4-6 months of beginning treatment. Recommended treatments 12 once a week
* In some cases if there health or lifestyle issues that may disrupt or delay hair regrowth.
A session typically takes about 20 – 30 mins.
- In less severe cases, you may see regrowth as early as 2-4 weeks of beginning treatment.
- In moderate to severe hair, you may see regrowth as early as 4-6 months of beginning treatment.
- In some cases if there health or lifestyle issues that may disrupt or delay hair regrowth.
The Calecim hair serum has been proven to work be successful with many people. Calecim is scientifically formulated and clinically proven.
In-Vitro tests have demonstrated that Cord lining Conditioned Media is able to reduce inflammatory marker, TNF-alpha, an inflammatory marker expressed by keratinocyte cells.
Clinical obervations by medical hair specialists confirm a visible increase in hair volume and improved appearance of the hair.
Calecim has been trialled against Minoxidil Rogaine and has come up on top in respect of hair rejuvenation.
- Please do not dye your hair for at least two weeks before starting the treatment and continue to avoid colouring during the treatment period and for ten days after it’s completed.
- Clients are advised to apply the remaining 1ml of CALECIM® serum at home am and pm in the following days.
- Refrain from washing your hair for a minimum of 24 hours after the treatment; waiting 48 hours is preferred for the best results. Also, avoid swimming and using hair styling products during this time.
- Clients should use stem cell shampoos and steer clear of chemical shampoos and hair products.
Yes. This would be amazing as it will keep your transplanted follicles healthy and longevity of hair growth.
The procedure has potential benefits and risks and results may vary with each individual and in rare cases the desired results may not be reached. It is impossible to predict how you will respond to the treatment and how many sessions may be required due to unknown factors such as underlying medical conditions and lifestyle factors.