Common Skin Concerns: Rosacea & Redness
What Causes Rosacea and Redness?
The cause of Rosacea is unknown but affects millions of people between the age of 30 and 50. It also can affect ones self-esteem and emotional state. It may be a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
Rosacea mainly affects nose, chin, cheeks and forehead and in worse cases it can affect the chest and eyes.
- Flushing of the skin and persistent redness
- Visible blood vessels that look like spider veins
- Abnormalities in the blood vessels
- Pimples that may be hard (papules) or pus filled (pustules)
- Dry and flaky facial skin
- Burning and stinging of the skin
- Red, sore eyelids and a tendency to develop styes and conjunctivitis
- Swelling of the face and eyelids.
What Can Make Rosacea Worse?
- Eating spicy foods
- Drinking hot drinks
- Excess alcohol
- Skin mite called demodex
- Facial cream and cosmetics
How To Treat Rosacea
Age Element® Facial
The new era of professional anti-aging systems inspired by the most advanced aesthetic-medical technology.
A revolutionary cosmeceutical skin care, derived from over a decade of research in globally recognized stem cell technology enhanced with a patented protein mix derived from stem cells from the umbilical cord.
Mesoestetic was born from years of research and supported by proven results, from the most demanding skincare experts. They believe that inter-disciplinary treatments provide limitless therapeutic approaches to target every skin need because Mesoestetic are scientists of beauty and this is what makes them unique.
Here at BEAUTILASE we believe that inner health reflects outer beauty. We can also offer expert advice on Nutritional Supplement for your individual needs.
Please give us a call for a FREE consultation and your personalised treatment plan.